[Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control

mike mike at mikegallegoslaw.com
Wed Apr 29 00:11:01 MDT 2020

What's the best recommendation for banishing garden snails... beer traps don't workSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 4/28/20  9:10 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Weiser Dan <buddew7 at yahoo.com>, Gary and Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control I use AAA Organic Pest Control and they do a great job.  I do not know if they address termites, but it would well be worth your call.  The key to their control is to use controls that are not harmful to pets or humans.Ron Halbgewachs-----Original Message-----