[Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control

Suzann Owings sowings06 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 07:20:58 MDT 2020

I, too, use AAA Organic Peat Control and have for 15 years.

They do not address termites.

When I had but an infestation I thought might be termites, I contacted Truly Nolan.  They were very nice and came out to diagnose.  They determined I actually had carpenter ants, which AAA Organic took care of effectively.

Good luck, S

From my iPhone
Suzann Owings
so at docso.com