[Neighbors] FW: [LC Brigade] Fwd: We Need Some Help on Lead-Coal: THANK YOU APD

Vincent VanGemert vsvangemert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:23:19 MDT 2020

Thread,
Being a near neighbor of Eliza, I definitely agree with what she is saying.
It's like being in a Mad Max movie - a lawless waste land. You know what
KAFB does to slow down traffic at the base gates? They build a slalom
course for the cars; a physical safeguard against speeding. I could totally
get behind a solution like a slalom course on Lead & Coal.

-Vince