[Neighbors] Anyone ever buy seedlings from the NM forestry program?

Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Thu Aug 6 16:07:18 MDT 2020

Hi Heather. That’s a great program! Your neighborhood association bought around 70 last spring and handed them out within nob hill through the Neighbors email list at nob hill-NM.com If a number of neighbors express interest maybe we could grab a few more for the fall. Kind regards, Gary Eyster, president, NHNA

Sent from my iPhone