[Neighbors] Anyone ever buy seedlings from the NM forestry program?

Heather Gordon heatherckgordon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:35:20 MDT 2020

Hi Sherry,
The default "flowering shrub package" that opens up in the drop down menu
on the right does have those elevation requirements, but many of the other
plant packages [like the native pollinator plants package, described
as "Package
contains 14 New Mexico Forestiera, 14 Apache Plume, 14 Skunkbush sumac, and
7 Rocky Mountain Penstemon. For specific species characteristics see
individual seedling descriptions. This package plants that are preferred by
our native pollinators] have lower elevation requirements. There are over
70 different species offered, including desert willow, so it looks like
there's something for everyone in our state! :)
Thanks, Heather