[Neighbors] FW: Community Meeting Invitation, Hiland Plaza Community Housing

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Aug 19 11:36:27 MDT 2020

Nob Hilleños,

Your association has received notice of a community meeting regarding
proposed multifamily housing community at 5000 Central SE.

I have not heard if it yet so can’t offer any info beyond the attached. I
hope several of our community will participate in the meeting. I hope to
join in as well.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>