[Neighbors] Book Study: A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn

Rev. Dr. Dawn Rosignol revdawn at montevista.org
Sun Aug 23 17:46:34 MDT 2020

Neighbors,

Our book study has begun! We had several more to sign up than were present
for  our initial discussion today so I thought I'd better make sure you
received my follow-up emails.  If you signed up & don't think you received
the emails with links please check your spam/junk folder. I know of a few
who found my emails there. I sent a reminder email early this morning. You
might consider adding me to your contacts, too, or just check your spam
folders regularly.

If you want to sign up, it's not too late. Here's the link to the
recordings of the first lecture & discussion group:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhjWBwLXCv73tvEtPNwF3i-S_BCqKhwV6.
Lectures post every Wednesday morning ahead of the related discussion & the
Zoom discussion is every Sunday at 3:00pm. Next Sunday, we'll cover
chapters 3-4.

Also, if you have K-5 children, look for an email with a link to our
virtual children's Sunday School class with biblical lessons, art, & music.
That starts this next week. If you have middle/high school youth, look for
an email for virtual youth activities to start mid-September.

Please let me know in what other ways we might be of assistance to you
during this time. We're seeking to partner with you as you ask/need to help
make life a little easier in these difficult times. And we keep you all &
our Nob Hill neighborhood in our prayers.

Blessings,
Rev. Dawn

*Rev. Dr. Dawn Rosignol, DMin, MDiv, MTS - Senior Minister*

*pronouns: she/her/hers*

*Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)*

*3501 Campus Blvd. NE Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106 (505) 268-3365  *
revdawn at montevista.org  montevista.org <http://montevista.org/>  *  An Open
& Affirming Congregation Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ*