[Neighbors] FW: Agenda: 9/2/20 5-7 Zoom Meeting

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sun Aug 30 19:35:32 MDT 2020

Forwarding this announcement of a public meeting on a proposed development at Gibson SE and Girard SE.

If you would like to provide your association with your position or desired actions please reply to all by Thursday Sept 3 at 5 pm.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>