[Neighbors] Mata Vegan

Nathan Holscher nathanholscher at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 15:47:23 MST 2020

 Hi Tom,
Thanks.  I completely understand your concern for the safety of all of us at this time.  Have you spoken to this gentleman?  I'm hesitant to hold off on supporting a local business right now.  It'd hurt to see another "for rent" sign in the neighborhood, and I think it's great to have a vegetarian restaurant in the neighborhood.  The food there is very good.  I have noted that every time I enter, I am asked to apply hand sanitizer that's set near the entrance.  Perhaps before pulling support, concerns could be made directly to the person you mention.
Thanks again for looking out for our safety.
Best,
Nate