[Neighbors] Mata Vegan

Tom Simic tomsimic at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:32:53 MST 2020

What is wrong with one of the owners,,the guy with the grey beard that he has complete disregard for our Covid health orders Whenever  I drive by,,,,he is sitting behind the counter at the register with his mask  down or no mask,,,,because your employees are wearing masks,,,doesn't  mean you do not have to,,,,,again,,,,I went by at 1:45 this afternoon  and saw 6 ppl. In the place wearing masks  except for him,,,,,this is very disturbing  that he feels totally  exempt,,,,Our neighbors ought to reconsider supporting  a business that doesn't  care about the health of his employees, customers  or himself,,,,,I will never support this business