[Neighbors] Nob Hill Free Store

Val Osbourn val.mae1987 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:49:17 MST 2020

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to let you all know about a free/swap pop-up store that will be
going up in the Color Wheel Toys space (113 Carlisle). I have attached
fliers for you to see what it's about, but basically up until the 31st
(which is coming up!) you can bring used items that are in good condition
between 11 am and 3 pm. This pop-up will continue until January 6th and is
a good way to clean out your house, while providing for the neighborhood!

Thank you and I hope you are able to participate - Happy New Year!
Valerie
Executive Director
Nob Hill MainStreet