[Neighbors] Covid Vaccine Registration

Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Dec 30 11:31:30 MST 2020

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

Happy to forward this message from our friend John Pate, President of our
sister SE Heights Neighborhood Association.

I echo his sentiments that we have good things to look forward to.

Kind regards, Gary

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>