[Neighbors] Central Crosswalks in Nob Hill

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 15 14:46:32 MST 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Melodie and Gary Eyster [mailto:meyster1 at me.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 2:17 PM
To: 'barb and tom'; theboard at nobhill-nm.com; Neighbors Nob Hill
Cc: Pat Davis; 'Sean Foran'
Subject: RE: Central Crosswalks in Nob Hill

Thanks, Tom, for your inquiry.

Before ART each corner had a message painted on the street that said "Look
left" and invited one to cross there. Now those are gone.
During planning Transit personnel suggested we could still cross and the bus
lanes would provide refuge as the medians did before ART.
This is clearly perilous and probably illegal.

We have asked Councilor Pat Davis to help and he is near to obtaining a
High-intensity Activated CrosswalK (HAWK) of Central in the vicinity of
Tulane Dr.

One of our best ways of communicating with our community is through our
email list. We will get the word out on this and other initiatives as they
develop.
If you're not signed up yet go to www.NobHill-NM.com

#Viva Nob Hill
 Gary Eyster, President