[Neighbors] Nob Hill Bar & Grill Change of Floor Plan Request

Sharmin Dharas via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 17 17:03:28 MST 2020

This is great Jacob!

I think this vision will help drive traffic to this part of nobhill and revive the restaurant. I appreciate the modifications.

Best,

Sharmin S. Dharas

Heritage Hospitality Group

3711 Central Ave NE | Albuquerque, NM | 87108

Direct: 505.401.6549 | Email: sharmin at heritagehospitalitygroup.com

www.TheAvenueWay.com

• A New Urban Way of Living• Nob Hill •

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram

This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message or an attachment is not intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivery the message or attachment to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender. The information transmitted in this message and any attachments maybe privileged, is intended for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.