[Neighbors] Renewed Effort on Lead and Coal, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Jun 8 12:17:01 MDT 2020

Friends and Neighbors, At the direction of your board of directors I just
sent this text to our Councilor, Pat Davis.

#VivaNob Hill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

Good afternoon, Pat. Our board recently discussed our community's widespread
concerns about dangerous speeding and running of red lights on Lead and
Coal.

We sense that our efforts with the CABQ administration are now high
centered. Neighbors continue to express deep desire to advance this work and
make a difference.
 You have indicated to me that this would be a good time to continue where
the work left off.

We have asked our Quality of Life chair, David Garcia, to explore this with
you in the context of discussions you and he plan about Public Investment
Priorities. He will be supported by our Public Safety Committee chair
Lucille Torres Long and Eliza Peralta.  We hope to look at all options and
want to enlist the partnership of our sister associations, beginning with
University Heights.

I have included David on this text so you and he can explore a meeting.
Thank you, Pat, for helping us find real change in this very dangerous
situation.