[Neighbors] Neighborhood Watch Announcement

Lucille Long lucylongcares at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:31:35 MDT 2020

Hello Neighbors,

This message is brought to you by the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
(NHNA) Public Safety Committee. *Neighborhood Watch Block Captains are
needed!*

As COVID19 restrictions are loosened, more people will be leaving home.
This creates an opportune time for residential burglaries. We also want to
engage every block to ensure none of our neighbors have unmet needs.

Listed below is a link and instructions on how to start a Neighborhood
Watch program. If your block does not have one, please consider organizing
one. Neighbors looking out for each other helps diminish crime, and allows
for neighbors to help one another during this and other times of need.

Your neighbors,

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Public Safety Committee #vivanobhill

https://www.cabq.gov/police/crime-prevention-safety/starting-a-neighborhood-watch/neighborhood-watch

1.    Contact the APD Crime Prevention Office at (505) 768-2006 to provide
your name, address and phone number. After making the call, the Crime
Prevention Office will send a "starter packet.”

2.    Email *Lucille Long,* NHNA Public Safety Committee Chair, a*t *
*lucylongcares at gmail.com* for any assistance and also so the committee can
keep you updated on activities to prevent crime and help your neighbors. *The
Public Safety Committee wants to hear from you and what is happening on
your block.*

 [image: image.png]