[Neighbors] IDO Amendment-11: Liquor Retail in the MX-M Zone

Dominic Peralta lmtszero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:47:29 MDT 2020

Dear Land Use, Planning, and Zoning Committee Members,
I strongly support the amendment proposed by Councilor Davis.  As citizens
who must live daily with poorly regulated, mind and emotional altering
substances (liquer and pot) We should at the very least expect some
consideration in the authorization of who gets to distribute these items in
our neighborhoods.

Thank you,
Dominic Peralta