[Neighbors] Flying Star Nob Hill

Jean Bernstein via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 18 19:24:54 MDT 2020

Dear Neighbors,

We will be closing Flying Star Nob Hill and our Rio Grande location until April 10th due to the State mandate. Our Satellite Coffee will be open at 2300 Central SE for limited hours.

All other Flying Stars and all Satellite Coffees will be open seven days per week during this crisis. BUT, we do have online ordering no matter where you live via our Flying Star Café Ordering APP - (download for free) which is SO easy. The APP also does double duty as our really good Frequent Flyer rewards program.

We wish things were different since everything was going so nicely after our remodel. Staff members are being transferred across the city as we are able. Thank you so much for your support and we'll see you soon!

All the best,

Jean Bernstein