[Neighbors] Got this from one of my agility instructors. Says it all!

Karen Green via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 18 21:13:18 MDT 2020

From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm [mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of lucille Torres via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:57 PM
To: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com; Gary and Melodie Eyster; Linda Melville
Cc: nobhillabqmainstreet at gmail.com; Jean Bernstein; 'TheBoard NobHill-NM'
Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Let's Support Nob Hill Businesses

Great Ideas;

Has anyone started a Go Fund Me site for Service oriented ABQ Businesses?

$$$$ could be distributed to Business owners and they could help stay a float along with there employees.

I know Workforce Solutions is offering an employment solution through their website and

there is also Small Business Funding becoming available through financial institutions.

We want to continue to hear from Nob Hill Mainstreet to guide us on how we can be of service.

Volunteer coordination to help with curb site deliveries.?

Today, I went to our Jewelry store to meet some contractors.  We have been closed because of severe damage done to our store during a burglary and a few people slipped in who were finally able to pick up their jewelry and one took offense when I wiped the counter down with disinfectant and their credit card and gave them a wipe.  They said, " I'm not infected"  I said, you are probably not infected but this is not only for my safety, its for yours, as well.  The customer agreed and realized none of us are immune from this but can do the best we can to stop the spreading.

As business owners, we can take extra measures to be safe.  All of Our lives matter!  It isn't rude to require patrons to take extra precautions. Its practical.

When challenges like this arise, we are forced to take a step back and look at how we function on a daily basis.  Perhaps, I will have a sanitizer dispenser as customers walk in the door at our business long after this virus has left .

Lucille Long

Public Safety Chair