[Neighbors] Squeaky dryer

Rozy Dog gmk at rozydog.com
Tue Mar 24 15:03:04 MDT 2020

Greetings all. I hope you are all doing well in this time of social isolation. I have been isolated for two weeks in my home due to my age of near 70 and being a diabetic. I am doing great and I’m getting lots of assistance with shopping. However I’ve hit up Against the wall with a squeaky drum in my dryer. Probably the bearings need to be oiled however I don’t know how to do it and I have no WD-40. Is there anybody who is willing to come over and oil my drum bearing? I most appreciate it. My birdies think it’s another bird in the house so they keep talking back to it😄. Please let me know if you are willing to assist. I have a small bit of money I can pay you but definitely not the amount that a service call Would bill.
Thanks in advance. Be well, take care. Melinda
Melinda Rand MA