[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Meeting Wednesday

Sam Bawcum sambawcum at aol.com
Mon May 4 19:18:36 MDT 2020

Also,  I was wondering what happened with our parks tree maintenance.
#yiv7587584338 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hi Gary.....maybe you all can discuss how bad the city landscaping on Lead/Coal has been looking. The city said they would maintain the area. Well, it looked good for the first few years and the past couple of years....it hasn't been great. The irrigation system didn't work well or not at all last year, even though I reported it. There are several plants on Coal that are completely dead, especially the first two blocks east of Carlisle and the landscape rock is overburdened with weeds.  It certainly isn't saying much for our neighborhood. I am very proud of our neighborhood and it is disheartening to see it do downhill. I walk the neighborhood every day and get to enjoy the beauty of dead plants and weeds.   Maybe someone from the city and the supervisor from the contract landscape company needs to walk our neighborhood and see what it needs to bring it back to where it was.Thanks for hearing me outTom