[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Meeting Wednesday

Dominic Peralta lmtszero at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:50:48 MDT 2020

Lead Coal landscape maintenance:
Please contact the cities waste management department.  They are
responsible for oversight of the contractor who is currently supposed to
maintain the landscaping on these two streets.  That contract is set to
expire in July of 2020.  At that point the city is supposed to take over.

*Name:* Mila Romero
*Department:* Solid Waste Management Department
*Phone:* (505) 761-8100
*Email:* milaromero at cabq.gov

There are also many trees that have been taken out by vehicles that have
never been replaced.  Even though they are contractually obligated to do so.

Dominic Peralta