[Neighbors] Neighbors with a new fence

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sat Oct 3 17:09:14 MDT 2020

Good afternoon, Judith. The information below should be useful.

Walls and fences are regulated in CABQ's Integrated Development Ordinance (IDO), Our "zoning code".
A pdf of the IDO can be downloaded at https://www.cabq.gov/planning/codes-policies-regulations/integrated-development-ordinance

Walls and fences are regulated in Subsection 5-7: Walls and Fences…...this section regulates walls, fences…collectively referred to as “walls” in order to enhance the visual appearance of development in the city; establish a consistent attractive streetscape…..and promote neighborhood character. (This later references Subsections 6-5 and 6-6.)
The attached document contains excerpts of those sections for easier access.

You can also find information on the subject on page 19 of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association newsletter which can be downloaded at  http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/

Any individual can have CABQ Code Enforcement look into a zoning question like this by calling 311.

Kind regards,
Gary Eyster, President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association