[Neighbors] Request for Craft Distiller Offsite Liquor License, 1169973, Tractor Brewing Co., 118 Tulane SE, Extension of deadline for input

Beth J Silbergleit bsil at unm.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:41:45 MDT 2020

Gary-
I agree with the comments in support.
On Oct 22, 2020, at 6:23 PM, Gary and Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

  [EXTERNAL]
Friends and neighbors,
Because I was slow getting the announcement below out to the email list I secured an extension for input to the CABQ Liquor Hearing Examiner. His office will accept a position from us until 8 am Monday.
In lieu of the full original email I will amend the one sentence:
At noon this Sunday, Oct. 25, NHNA will evaluate input received. When input is neutral or positive we generally don’t develop an association position.  If input suggests strong concerns or directors have strong concerns we will convene the board by zoom at 5 pm that day to explore an association position. We will notify the email list of this special meeting if it becomes necessary and all are welcome.

Thank you for making your voice heard.

Gary Eyster, President Nob Hill NA