[Neighbors] Help with water damage/stucco

Lisa Johnson litzapie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:02:08 MDT 2020

Dear neighbors,

Following the snow fall, it has become apparent that there is a
moisture problem resulting in the stucco on my home pulling away from the
outside wall.  I need to find a trustworthy contractor who can assess the
situation and make recommendations to repair the building.  I do not see
any water accumulating inside the building, but there is a visible crack
between the original building and the addition.

Any suggestions would eb greatly appreciated.

With Respect,

Lisa Jaynes Johnson