[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Members' Meeting, Sept 29

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue Sep 8 13:32:00 MDT 2020

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

One of the high points of the year is the annual members' meeting of the Nob
Hill Neighborhood Association. Our annual meeting this year will again be a
high point but it will be different.

Please pencil in Tuesday, September 29, 3 weeks from today, at 6 pm for this
event. It will be by Zoom and we're planning to make it as good as past
meetings except without the food (Darn!). We'll email the Zoom invitation a
day or two before the meeting. For right now there are 2 things I would ask.

-Many members renew membership and pay dues for the coming year at the
annual meeting. That will not be possible. So please go to
www.NobHill-NM.com <http://www.NobHill-NM.com>  and pay by PayPal or copy
the back page of the Fall Nob Hill Newsletter and mail it to our PO Box.
Volunteers are delivering 3,000 newsletters this week. You can also see the
Newsletter at the link below. We print 600 extra so please reply if we can
bring some for you to distribute to customers or team members.

-Second, this meeting is when we elect directors who lead our association's
work. Our bylaws permit up to 15 directors. 7 directors elected last
September will continue until September 2021. If you are willing to serve a
2 year term you can reply to me or to all or nominate from the floor at the
annual meeting. This service takes a minimum of 4 hours a month for board
meetings and meeting prep plus the work you would do if you join one or more
of the committees that do the work in our 6 focus areas. If you are willing
to serve in this way PLEASE be sure your dues are paid before the annual
member's meeting. Our bylaws require that you be a paid up member before
being elected.

Feel free to reply to me or to all with any questions or ideas and watch for
additional information over the next 3 weeks about how the meeting will work
and how to participate.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President