[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Members' Meeting, Sept 29

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue Sep 15 17:57:49 MDT 2020

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

A week ago today I emailed you about our association's annual members'
meeting two weeks from tonight. Please save Tuesday, September 29, two weeks
from today, at 6 pm for this event. Planning for this Zoom meeting is coming
along well. One feature we plan is breakout rooms for our 6 FOCUS AREAS
where you can hear about matters of particular interest to you and share
your priorities.

I am again asking your prompt attention to 2 jobs.

MEMBERSHIP. Many members renew membership and pay dues for the coming year
at the annual meeting. That will not be possible. So please go to
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/membership/ today and pay with
PayPal or copy the form on the back page of your Fall Nob Hill Newsletter
and send it along with your check to our PO Box right away. In order to vote
at the annual members' meeting you need to be a paid member before the
meeting and Treasurer Paulette Mastio needs time to get your check from the
post office. Email her at paulette.mastio at gmail.com
<mailto:paulette.mastio at gmail.com>  with questions.

Volunteers have delivered 3,000 newsletters. You can also see the Newsletter
at   http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/  We print 600
additional newsletters so let us know if you have conduits for getting them
out to area businesses.

CONSIDER JOINING THE BOARD. This meeting is when we elect a board of
directors to lead our association's work for the next year. Our bylaws
permit up to 15 directors. Seven directors elected last September will
continue their two year terms until September 2021. Four members have
expressed interest in running for the eight vacant seats. If you are willing
to serve a 2 year term you can reply to me or to all or nominate from the
floor at the annual meeting. This service takes at least four hours a month
for board meetings and meeting prep plus the work you would do if you join
one or more of the committees that do the work in our 6 FOCUS AREAS. If you
are willing to serve in this way your dues must be paid before the annual
members' meeting. Our bylaws require that you be a paid member before the
election.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas and watch for additional
information over the next two weeks about how to participate in the meeting.

#VivaNobHill
Gary Eyster
President
theboard at nobhill-nm.com <mailto:theboard at nobhill-nm.com>