[Neighbors] Little Free Pantry @ Immanuel

Drew Henry rt66pastor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:54:33 MDT 2020

Give what you can.  Take what you need.

Support a neighborhood Little Free Pantry, located on Carlisle between Central and Silver, to benefit the food insecure.  Immanuel Presbyterian Church has two Little Lending Libraries on church property, one on Carlise and the other on Silver. The box on Carlisle near the bus stop has been converted to a Little Free Pantry. (Please continue to place any books in the Library on Silver.)

Prior to COVID-19, one in six households in New Mexico struggled to put food on the table.  In these unprecedented times, the need is even greater. Let us come together and offer some relief to our neighbors in need by contributing to this Little Free Pantry for our community.  Please fill it with only nonperishable boxed or canned food items.