[Neighbors] Don't Walk lights

vaneldredge vaneldredge at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 17:17:00 MST 2021

Unfortunately Judith that is exactly what this symbol represents. Our neighborhood has been ravaged with graffiti vandalism over the last year or so and this is yet another example. We desperately need a more visible law enforcement presence in order to thwart this problem. Thank you for identifying the damage to city property. VanSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Judith via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 12/3/21  5:00 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com Subject: [Neighbors] Don't Walk lights Has anyone noticed the Don't Walk lights parallel to Lead and Coal in Nob Hill recently?It sure looks like they're giving the finger.Judith