[Neighbors] Don't Walk lights

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:24:24 MST 2021

Hi Judith and Van,

Would you call 311 and inform them of which cross streets these are on so
the city can clean them? Thank you both so much for notifying the
neighborhood!

Mark

R.Mark Nelson
Secretary
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 6:16 PM vaneldredge via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately Judith that is exactly what this symbol represents.
> Our neighborhood has been ravaged with graffiti vandalism over the last
> year or so and this is yet another example.
> We desperately need a more visible law enforcement presence in order to
> thwart this problem.
> Thank you for identifying the damage to city property.
> Van

R. Mark Nelson, PharmD