[Neighbors] Neighborhood Watches Needed!

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:35:12 MST 2021

Hello Nob Hillenos,

My name is Mark, and I am the Secretary of the Nob Hill Neighborhood
Association (NHNA). I also serve on our public safety committee. One the
NHNA's goals for 2021 is to make our homes safer and build closer
communities by increasing the number of blocks with an active Neighborhood
Watch. We will be hosting a Zoom meeting for current Block Captains and
those interested in starting or reviving a Neighborhood Watch later this
Spring.

We wanted to give you information on how to start a Neighborhood Watch on
your block now, so that we might be able to be more engaged when we meet
digitally. The City of Albuquerque has a very helpful step-by-step guide to
starting a Neighborhood Watch on this web page:

https://www.cabq.gov/police/crime-prevention-safety/starting-a-neighborhood-watch

If you are a *current Neighborhood Watch Block Captain*, we want to make
sure we can stay in touch. Please email us at theboard at nobhill-nm.com.

We are looking forward to working together to make sure Nob Hill is the
safe and restful neighborhood we deserve. Viva Nob Hill!

Sincerely,
Mark