[Neighbors] Looking for COVID stories for our upcoming newsletter

David Garcia david at halflifedigital.com
Tue Jan 19 10:34:26 MST 2021

Hello neighbors,

I hope this finds everyone well and safe.

I wanted to reach out to the list as I am looking for stories from the neighborhood that relate to the current COVID pandemic. If anyone has lost someone dear to them that lived in the neighborhood I would very much like to do a profile on them. Also, anyone has stories of kindness, solidarity or ingenuity as we deal with the pandemic or an interesting brush with the illness I’d like to hear those stories too.

Please send me a quick summary of the story and if necessary I’ll reach back out to you for a follow-up phonecall.

Additionally I’d like to do a small photo essay of neighbors in the hood wearing their favorite masks in front of their homes or businesses. The more color the better! If you’d like to participate in this we can arrange a time and I’ll come by wearing my double masks and use a long lens and take your picture from at least 15 feet away.

Please reach out to me directly at david at halflifedigital.com.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from folks.

David

David Garcia
Vice President
NHNA