[Neighbors] FW: Nob Hill MainStreet Annual Virtual Meeting/Happy Hour Invite

Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue Jan 19 16:19:05 MST 2021

http://nobhillmainstreet.org/ is the preservation-based initiative focused on revitalizing our historic commercial district and fostering successful businesses in Nob Hill.

Val Osbourne, their executive director has invited all Nob Hilleños to their annual meeting next Thursday (below).

We are sister organizations. We urge you to visit their website and join the meeting.

If you have ideas on how Main Street and our Neighborhood Association can work together reply to all or contact me.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>