[Neighbors] FW: Kirtland Open House UPDATE

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Jul 23 10:54:32 MDT 2021

Forwarded for your interest. GLE

From: LAMAR, BRANNON C GS-12 USAF AFGSC 377 ABW/PA
[mailto:brannon.lamar at us.af.mil]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 11:09 AM
To: LAMAR, BRANNON C GS-12 USAF AFGSC 377 ABW/PA <brannon.lamar at us.af.mil>
Subject: Kirtland Open House UPDATE

Dear neighbors,

Inclement weather is expected to move into our area this evening, but for
now, KAFB is still moving ahead with our Open House event this afternoon.
(See attachment)

Safety is our first concern, and we are monitoring the weather situation
closely throughout the day. If conditions are deemed hazardous we will
postpone this event to a later date, and let you know as soon as possible.

Brannon Lamar

377 ABW PA/ BFF

(505) 639-8420

brannon.lamar at us.af.mil <mailto:brannon.lamar at us.af.mil>