[Neighbors] Neighborhood Meeting Request for 201 Hermosa NE

bluet-78504 at mypacks.net bluet-78504 at mypacks.net
Thu Jun 24 23:32:36 MDT 2021

I live next to Tractor Taproom, so I have first-hand evidence of how a taproom can be compatible with an adjacent residential neighborhood when there is an "understanding". A conditional permit could address parking and noise and then re-visit the situation after actual data is gathered. Hopefully dialogue could result in a mutually-agreed approach and blatant NIMBY positions will not prevail, otherwise our integrated/mixed-use neighborhoods can never thrive.

J. S.