[Neighbors] Neighborhood Meeting Request for 201 Hermosa NE

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Jun 25 10:40:05 MDT 2021

Friends and Neighbors, We just posted additional information on this request
at http://www.nobhill-nm.com/urban-planning/

1. The flyer for the July 1 public meeting

2. APD Calls for service

3. A link to the IDO decision criteria for a conditional use approval.

We plan to distribute flyers late Saturday morning, June 26.
Both sides of Carlisle Blvd, Hermosa Dr and Solano Dr from Copper Blvd to
Grand Ave.
We could use 3 volunteers to each deliver about 30 flyers.
Please reply to all to volunteer.
Anyone can download the flyer and share it as you like.

#VivaNobHill

GLE