[Neighbors] Article Donation Request

lucille Torres ltadvisor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 08:35:03 MST 2021

The NOB HILL NeighborhoodAssociation & NH neighbors request your generosity in assistingrefugees from Afghanistan who are living in a secure New Mexico location.One of our local FirstResponders from CABQ has requested donations from our NH neighbors. Therefugees need clean, mildly worn, or new warm clothing and shoes primarily forwomen and children of all ages. Men’s clothes are  welcome. The children also needhealthy snacks, toys, and educational materials.
NOB HILL VOLUNTEERS WILL BE PICKING UP DONATIONSFROM YOUR FRONT YARDS!
Thursday, Nov. 11th, Friday, Nov. 12th & Saturday, Nov 13th     between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

****Please textLucille  your Address &  The Day you want it picked up:                   505-250-3860
 One of our volunteerswill be by to pick up your donation.  Thank You for helping these refugees whohave been uprooted from their homeland to ours!
Happy Holidays!Lucille