[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Retreat and Request for Input

Jeff Hoehn jeffreyahoehn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:19:09 MST 2021

Hello Neighbors –

This Saturday, November 13th your Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA)
Board of Directors will gather for a strategic planning retreat.

We’ll be discussing what is working well, what can be improved and
priorities for the coming year.

However, we can’t do it without your input!  Please share your ideas,
concerns and thoughts via this email string and we’ll be sure to include
them in the discussion on Saturday.

After the meeting, we’ll be sharing a summary document and again asking for
your feedback and support.

Viva Nob Hill!

Jeff Hoehn

Vice President