[Neighbors] RE Community Centers

Michael Mcdonald Abqmichaelj at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 16:23:17 MDT 2021

There are 3 city community centers south of our neighborhood. Heights, Loma Linda, and Whittier. I’ve spent a lot of time at Heights as they have hosted a variety of dance groups. I’ve also visited Loma Linda and thought it was pretty cool as it has some nice gym facilities. I don’t know anything about Whittier. There are additional centers not much further away (https://www.cabq.gov/family/crei/community-centers). Using those as exemplars, how do folks raising the issue envision a Nob Hill community center?