[Neighbors] RE Community Centers

Zachary Benz zbenz at me.com
Wed Oct 6 19:28:42 MDT 2021

For our own family, we have found more than ample activities for our two school age kids in Nob Hill and beyond.  What we find we are lacking, given the challenges of the last couple of years, is a vibrant selection of restaurants and eateries within walking distance. We are in support of the license for M’tucci’s, and the addition of any quality dining establishment to our neighborhood.  Eateries provide the anchor that draws people into the community, supporting activity at surrounding shops.

Best regards,
Zach Benz