[Neighbors] Nob Hill Domino's

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Thu Oct 14 12:17:24 MDT 2021

Thank you, Brian, for reaching out about our concerns at your Tulane store
in Nob Hill.

We're happy that you want to be good neighbors. That's a great way to build
better neighborhoods.

We are pleased that you have accepted our invitation for a dialogue.

I am sharing your response with my public safety committee and the
community.

We invite residents south of the store to keep us posted on speed, noise,
and traffic from deliveries so we can address these with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>