[Neighbors] Historic Lobo Theater - Lobo Lounge and Event Center; Request for Liquor License

xvolante at aol.com xvolante at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 07:55:34 MDT 2021

 U-turn U-turn U-turn.. ART is destroying  Nob Hill in so many ways.. User Unfriendly and downright ugly.  Our mayor throwing Good Money after Bad.
I still say get rid of it and let our historical neighborhood.. be just that.. maintain some historical dignity instead of the abomination of old and new that clash.
There's a way to blend historical and modern but Nob Hill is an example of how NOT to do it.. it just got downright ugly.