[Neighbors] Historic Lobo Theater - Lobo Lounge and Event Center; Request for Liquor License

Ciaran Lithgow ciaranlithgow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:13:52 MDT 2021

I <3 ART!

I use it to get to work, go to school, and travel to bars and restaurants Downtown to avoid drinking and driving. Boarding is easy and the buses come often. ART and all the transit available along Central Ave is part of the reason my wife and I decided to buy in Nob Hill.

Give ART some time- it opened three months before the pandemic. Public transit has been suffering in every community across the US because of COVID (so is retail). This decline is not unique to Albuquerque. Hopefully the pandemic will recede, people will go back into the office, and all types of users will feel safe going on public transit again.

Fun fact: buses have better air filtration and air circulation systems than offices do :)

Ciaran