[Neighbors] Gary Hoffman keeps his fence on Silver and Richmond

Mark Gonzales markjefe at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 15:25:32 MDT 2021

Robert, the saga of Mr Hoffman’s fence was resolved and  gets to keep the fence he installed on his property.
City council had deferred the full hearing and was subsequently heard at CC for vote and he won !
He  stood his ground and didn’t back down from the out of touch NHNA, kudos to him and others that stand up against the board who selectively targets some neighbors.

A board who very much wishes to apply self imposed Home Owners  Association  HOA rules that don’t  apply to our neighborhood. This board needs to rethink its approach rather than filing costly appeals against our neighbors.

Congratulations Mr Hoffman ,

Mark Gonzales

Sent from my iPhone