[Neighbors] FW: One week left to register for neighborhood cleanup!

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Apr 1 14:48:12 MDT 2022

Friends and Neighbors,

Neighbor Dennis Webber highlighted this for me telling me about neighbors
who plan to clean an alley between Girard and Dartmouth NE on April 9 and
haul the trash to Phil Chacon Park in SE Albuquerque.

It bears getting out to the neighbors list in case others might be inspired
to form a group for your block or alley on that day.

There is still time to sign up before the deadline next Wednesday. Forms are
attached.

Please reply to all with questions or ideas.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

 <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/>
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/