[Neighbors] Help Wanted: Finding Individual who Damaged our Commercial Business at 3003 Silver Ave

Maria Canales mcanales at agilegroupusa.com
Tue Apr 5 10:59:58 MDT 2022

Hello Neighbors,

I represent one of the commercial business owners located in our beautiful Nob Hill neighborhood.  This man was caught on our surveillance video picking up several rocks and finally after many attempts breaking one of our lights and cameras.  The damage far exceeds $1,000 and we would like to locate him to press charges.  Does anyone in the neighborhood recognize him?

Best,

Maria

Maria Canales
Senior Principal
Agile Group
Creative Ideas. Intelligent Solutions.
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW | Washington, D.C. 20004
3003 Silver Ave SE | Albuquerque, NM 87106
Cell: 505 350 7389 I Office: 505 266 0190
Toll Free: 877 266 0190 I eFax: 800 566 0605
Email: mcanales at agilegroupusa.com<mailto:mcanales at agilegroupusa.com> I Web: https://agilegroupusa.com<http://agilegroupusa.com/>