[Neighbors] Help Wanted: Finding Individual who Damaged our Commercial Business at 3003 Silver Ave

Mike Gallegos Mike at MikeGallegosLaw.com
Tue Apr 5 13:25:04 MDT 2022

…looks like woody allen

Mike Gallegos, Attorney

308 Adams Street SE

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108

Phone (505)266-4822

Fax (505)266-4156

Mike at MIkeGallegoslaw.com

From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm [mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Maria Canales via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 11:00 AM
To: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com
Subject: [Neighbors] Help Wanted: Finding Individual who Damaged our Commercial Business at 3003 Silver Ave

Hello Neighbors,

I represent one of the commercial business owners located in our beautiful Nob Hill neighborhood.  This man was caught on our surveillance video picking up several rocks and finally after many attempts breaking one of our lights and cameras.  The damage far exceeds $1,000 and we would like to locate him to press charges.  Does anyone in the neighborhood recognize him?

Best,

Maria

Maria Canales

Senior Principal

Agile Group

Creative Ideas. Intelligent Solutions.

1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW | Washington, D.C. 20004

3003 Silver Ave SE | Albuquerque, NM 87106

Cell: 505 350 7389 I Office: 505 266 0190

Toll Free: 877 266 0190 I eFax: 800 566 0605

Email:  <mailto:mcanales at agilegroupusa.com> mcanales at agilegroupusa.com I Web: https:// <http://agilegroupusa.com/> agilegroupusa.com