[Neighbors] application for liquor license

Gloria Birkholz gbirkholz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:10:00 MDT 2022

I too am 30+ year resident  on Solano - I am against this liquor license.  We have worked to establish  national historic destinations to try to preserve our unique residential areas.  More liquor establishments do not contribute to this historic preservation.
Sincerely,
Gloria birkholz
515 Solano Dr NE

Sent from my iPad