[Neighbors] New liquor establishments

Scott Snyder scottmsnyder528 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:57:49 MDT 2022

Sorry if this isn't the best time or forum to discuss. Just tell me and
I'll stop.

Bob, that's incredibly unfair commentary. Our association works tirelessly
to ensure our little nook of town thrives. I just reviewed the most recent
newsletter and the ratio of articles/information (not ads) is 13-5 in favor
ones that have to do w residents (historic preservation, public safety,
tree canopies, wildlife in your yard) vs businesses (cannabis retail, Lobo
Theatre, Rt 66)

Many of us live smack dab in the vicinity of, maybe even right in the
middle of, a business district. It was here long before most of us moved in
and be here long after. Those businesses are as much our neighbors as
residents.

I empathize with your situation and opinions when this new business moves
in. Many of us have lived through similar situations when a business moves
in, expands, creates an outdoor space etc. But to say "...NNHA is not
really about a residential neighborhood anymore but retail business,
developers and those who are here to draw in outsiders for their profit."
is just inaaccurate.