[Neighbors] Spruce Park Centennial Pageantry of Homes Tour May 15 - - YAY!!!!

antoinette pacheco antoinettepacheco at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 10:37:43 MDT 2022

 Hi Nob Hill neighbors! The Spruce Park Neighborhood Association is holding a home tour, with nine historic houses. We have heard there are many of you in Nob Hill that are interested in historic preservation, and saw that two of your districts were recently listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The May 15th tour is comprised of two shifts, tickets of which cost $20. A brochure is attached.
The 1st structured shift is from 1:00-3:30pm and gives each group of 8 ticketholders a designated home to tour in increments of 15 minutes during which time they see the home AND have to walk to the next home in that 15 minutes. We're estimating they will be in the home approx. 8 minutes. Their tickets will give them the 1st home assignment (corresponding to a specific cohort) and then the designation of the remaining 8 homes thereafter for a total of 9 homes. Docents will have a script that they will read to the group.
The 2nd shift is adhoc, or 'looky-loo', whereby ticketholders go to whatever home they want from 3:30-5:30pm looking at all the homes or just the ones they want to see. Docents at the door will limit persons to 8 ticketholders per home at one time so there could be a line on the front porch, permitting one to come in as one leaves. These ticketholders will have to be careful that they don't spend a lot of time on a porch such that they don't get to see all the homes on the tour as closing time is 5:30pm.

Because people are buying tickets in groups and we want to accommodate parties of 5 to 8 persons, we do not have the actual ticket packets at this time. By contacting me, Antoinette Pacheco, antoinettepacheco at yahoo.com, I will collect cash or checks made out to SPNA, reserve your space on the tour and issue you a receipt. I will follow up with you later to get you your ticket packet.
Thank you and I hope to see you at our tour!, antoinette pacheco